Sunday, September 23, 2012

What is a programmer?


By: Queenverly Ann Mendez
Best Information Technology in Nueva Ecija - What is a programmer
Best Information Technology in Nueva Ecija - What is a programmer

       Accompanied with computer programming is of course, a computer programmer. But first, let's define what is a computer programmer does.
     Some of the books about computer programming define a computer programmer as a person that writes, tests, and maintains programs. They write programs according to specific details given to them by software engineers and system analysts. Programmers convert other people's designs into a logical series of instructions for computers to follow. Programmers use many languages such as COBOL, Prolog, Java, C++, and ACTOR. Programmers usually know multiple languages and because of the similarities between languages can learn new ones fairly quickly. 
For me, being an IT programmer is difficult. Why? Because on my experience, if there is a program or a machine problem to be made, I usually losing an idea on how can I start or end the program. It is also difficult to find bugs and errors out of your program. Inspite of this, I am proud that I'm an IT because of what can I do that others cannot do.

This article is brought to you by Best Information Technology in Nueva Ecija @ bestexperienceinit.blogspot.com.

12 comments:

  1. IT is not that so easy course! some people dont know what are the good thngs that IT programmers can do! they can improve and develop such a better things or programs that make our everyday life esier :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hellow world this is a back link http://handheldwarfreaksyndrome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! also see my Blog about IT too.just click here.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi... Please view my blog.. this is my URL: http://mersonit.blogspot.com/ ...please click and visit...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi guys! If you want to learn more about programming you can visit my site here. http://allaboutprogrammingtutorial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete